Friday, July 13, 2018

NEW VIDEO! | Emma Turned 1 (and other things you've missed these past 6 months)



Hey there, it's been a minute since my last video. Here are some clips from January on (including Emma's 1st birthday party, Emma's adorable reaction to Jake coming home from work, playing in her ball pit she got for Christmas, getting chicks from Grandma and Grandpa for Easter, learning to walk, playing in her kiddie pool, etc!). Our little family is doing great, we've just taken a break from YouTube!

Last time I uploaded a video, we just bought our first house around the holidays, and then life got busy! We're now settled into our house and still loving being homeowners. Emma just turned 1 1/2 years old. Since you've seen her she's been going to physical therapy and learned to crawl, cruise, and finally walk! She learned to do all of that in about 4 months. She's now walking and exploring everywhere. She is still wearing her SMOs (ankle braces) but we're hoping she doesn't have to much longer!

I also now watch two other little ones in my house during the week so that keeps me very busy! I'd love to try and start filming more and uploading weekend type vlogs. Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see that.

I'm still reading all the time (I just haven't taken the time to film a review video in a very long time). If you don't already, follow me on Goodreads if you want to stay updated on what I'm currently reading!  https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/12842423-jessica-priceiswong

One more thing... If you saw my last post here on the blog (or my Instagram page) you recently saw my post about Minimalism. I'm not a minimalist yet, but I'm inspiring to be. I've already gotten rid of a lot of things in my life that I just don't find any value in anymore. I'm also in the process of getting rid of a lot of books. If you find that interesting at all, let me know and maybe I'll try and film a few videos about it soon.

No comments: