Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Heroes of Olympus Unboxing + Clue #7!

I was one of the nine lucky BookTubers to receive this massive box of Heroes of Olympus swag! Watch me open it up for the first time, and read my clue! The Blood of Olympus comes out October 7th!

The BookTubers Participating (and their clues!)
#1 - Tuesday, September 9th: PolandBananasBOOKS
#2 - Wednesday, September 10th: Katytastic
#3 - Sunday, September 14th: JennaClarek
#4 - Monday, September 15th: TheBookTuber
#5 - Tuesday, September 16th: ElizzieBooks
#6 - Friday, September 19th: TheBookBasement
#7 - Saturday, September 20th: Me!
#8 - Sunday, September 21st: CassJayTuck
#9 - Sunday, September 28th: PadfootandProngs07

Visit the Heroes of Olympus Official Site
Follow Rick Riordan on Twitter
Like Percy Jackson on Facebook

Check out this new App! Rick Riordan's Demigods of Olympus
On iTunes App Store
On Google Play

→ → → → THE BOOKS ← ← ← ←

The Lost Hero: [my review]
The Son of Neptune: [my review]
The Mark of Athena: [my review]
The House of Hades: [my review]
Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods (released August 19th, 2014)
The Blood of Olympus (out October 7th!)

No comments: