Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top 10 Books on My Spring Reading List

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Blog
 
 
Top 10 Books on My Spring Reading List
 
I'm excited about this list! I always have a running list of books that I want to read!
 
These first two books come out between now and May and I've been counting down the days until I can finally get my hands on them!
 
 
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (Pub Date: May 27th)
The One by Kiera Cass (Pub Date: May 6th)
 
These next few books are books that I have bought or have been sent to me recently that I would love to read!
 
 
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (Pub Date: March 4th)
Half Bad by Sally Green (Pub Date: March 4th)
The Nethergrim by Matthew Jobin (Pub Date: April 8th)
 
And these remaining five books are just books that I've been really wanting to read that I own! So during the Springtime would be a perfect time to do so!
 
 
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Pub Date: April 2011)
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (Pub Date: September 2013)
 
 
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (Pub Date: October 2013)
 I KNOW! I STILL haven't read this! What is wrong with me?
Looking for Alaska by John Green (Pub Date: December 2006)
 
Let me know what's on YOUR Spring reading list in the comments below!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I'm so excited for Rebel Belle, The Winner's Curse, and Ruin and Rising! So many good books are coming out this year!