Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Booktuber Interview with PeruseProject!

 
We are starting this fun series off with Regan from PeruseProject!

What's your favorite ice cream?
Vanilla, I know boring. But I put loooaaaaadddsss of stuff on top!

What's your top 3 favorite TV shows?
The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, and New Girl!


Where are you dying to travel too?
RUSSIA. Russia is my dream location! I love everything about it, the culture, history, and well just everything.


What's one of your greatest pet peeves?

My greatest pet peeve would be people who are unwilling to have an open mind.


What's your favorite season, and why?
Fall is my favorite season fo' show. In Texas this is when everything starts cooling down, plus scarves.
Were you named after anyone?
I was named for my Great Great Aunt who's name was Elizabeth Regan, and so my parents switched it to Regan Elizabeth!


Do you have any tattoos? If so what of/where?

Nooooooo, too scared.

 
Have you ever left the country?
Yes I have left the country, I have been to Canada, Mexico, and Europe (though I was super young, and now I don't remember anything)

Are you right or left handed?
Right Handed!

Do you have any neat tricks?
I honestly can't think of anything, I am painfully normal.

What's your favorite song on the radio at the moment?
Let It Go from Frozen. I know this is not on the radio, but it should be.


Whats your favorite food? Least favorite?
My favorite food is anything Asian! And my least favorite is enchiladas...

You can find Regan here:


Regan's most recent video:


 
I had a lot of fun interviewing Regan! Make sure you check out her channel!
Also, if you're a booktuber and are interested in me interviewing you, send me an email at priceiswong@gmail!

5 comments:

Rinny Kimmy said...

Great post. Have a great week! =)

Following you on Bloglovin. Appreciate the follow back:

Opinionated Cupcakes

Rinny & Kimmy

Opinionated Cupcakes

Kevin Dones said...

I love this! Aside from you, Reagan is one of my top favorite Booktubers! Nice questions by the way! I would like to share with you that I have a Booktube channel and I do hope you could visit it sometime. I am really new at it and I really want some honest feedback. Thanks! http://www.youtube.com/user/tomebound

Stephanie R said...

I love fall weather too! It's still warm enough to go outside and swim, but not too hot that I'm sweating all the time lol. Cool interview =)

Laura Plus Books said...

I love Regan! <3 And you too of course. ;) This was such a fun post! Sadly, no channel YET but I probably won't make one for a few years. I can't wait for more of these!

Anny Iliashuk said...

Regan is awesome!
One of my favorite youtube people at the moment.:)