Monday, March 31, 2014

Tom T's Hat Rack - On Sale for just $.99!

Tom T's Hat Rack 
By Michele Spry
Pub Date: Jan 2013
Genre: Childrens

Shelby Summers has a zest for life that can't be tamed... Tom Tucker has a dream of helping others who are facing the challenges he faced not too long ago. Join Shelby and Mr.T as they join forces to give back to their community, and be challenged to do the same for yours!

Add on Goodreads | Buy a physical copy on Amazon | Buy a physical copy on Barnes and Noble | Michele Spry's Facebook Page

Many of you have heard me talk about my boss who's a Children's author (and she is also going with me to B.E.A. in New York! So exciting!) Well, until April 2nd her book, Tom T's Hat Rack kindle ebook is on sale for just $0.99! I wanted to share this with you all so that you can pick up your own copy! I highly recommend this story to parents, aunts and uncles, really just anyone that has a child in their life. While reading this story, I could definitely see why parents would want to share this amazing story of paying it forward to their children. It teaches such great lessons about little acts of kindness!

If you want to buy your ebook just click here! (I mean come on, $.99? That's less than a soda!)

Also, if you are like me and have a Nook instead of a kindle, you can download the free iPad or phone app to read it! That's what I do!

Also if you want to buy a physical copy I put the links for Amazon and Barnes & Noble as well! If you buy one and you're going to B.E.A. make sure and bring your copy and Michele will sign it for you!

Let me know in the comments if you plan on purchasing it! I'm so excited to share this amazing sale with you guys!

No comments: