Friday, June 27, 2014

This Week In Review - June 27


What I Did:



I finally got to watch The Fault in Our Stars! Jake and I have been so busy that we haven't had any spare time, but the two of us went Tuesday night! I'm not a huge crier, but I'm definitely not a public crier. So naturally I don't cry in theatres a lot, but let me tell you... I sobbed. SOBBED. So much that Jake had to pat me on the back (you know, how guys do when they have no idea what to do with a crying girl.) That was such an amazing movie though, and I highly recommend it! 5/5 stars!




Jake and I right before seeing TFIOS!
What I Read:




 I'm LOVING this series so far and I'm currently reading Ignite Me! (All reviews are below)

My Blog Posts:
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi BOOK REVIEW
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi BOOK REVIEW
Waiting On Wednesday - A Thousand Years
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi BOOK REVIEW
Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi BOOK REVIEW

Links I Liked:
Delirium on Hulu
I liked it, but definitely wasn't in love... if it was picked up I would at least give it a chance and watch the next few episodes... I feel like they forced the entire first book in the first episode, so I'm not sure how they will continue. It was almost like watching a mini movie!

My Videos:







What did you do this week?


No comments: