Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Blog

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List

   


1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson 
- I'm currently reading this one and I'm really liking it so far!
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell 
- I just received this in the mail today! Can't wait to start! 

    

3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I'll be receiving this from Penguin to review in July and I can't tell you how ready I am to have this in my hands!
4. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
This is going to sound rather lame after following my reasoning for wanting to read Isla, but I have just owned this book for quite awhile now and think it's about time I read it!

   

5. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- I won this in a giveaway and I can't wait to read it! A fun romance that takes place during a road trip? Count me in!
6.. Shatter Me by Tahereh Maji
- I STILL haven't read this even though I feel like 99% of the world has. I would love to read this (and the rest of the trilogy) before I meet Tahereh at YALLfest in November!

    

7. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
- I should be recieving this soon to read and review and I can't wait! It seems like such a sweet love story!
8. The One by Kiera Cass 
I meant to read this when it came out, but got distracted.. What's new?

   

9. Legend by Marie Lu
- I've only heard good things about this series, and although I've had the first one for over a year, I still haven't read it! I'm also excited to meet Marie Lu this fall at YALLfest!
10. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- The Vampire Academy series was one of my favorite series, so naturally I need to continue on with the companion series!

What's on your summer TBR list?

6 comments:

Jamie @ Ermahgerd Berks said...

I'm getting This Song Will Save Your Life in the mail soon! :D

Alex Sun said...

I just finished the Legend Trilogy, it was soo so good!

Jessie said...

Legend is so good! I can't wait to read Isla and Landline!

Jessica said...

Yay!! I hope we both like it!! haha

Jessica said...

I've seriously like never heard anyone say that they didn't like it.. I bet I'm going to love it SO much and I'll be mad at myself because I waited for so long to start it!

Jessica said...

OMG I know! I can't wait either! :)