Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish Blog

      
Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
I've read 46 books so far this year, and in no particular order, these are my top ten to date.
  1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas [my review]
2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas [my review]
3. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas [review coming soon]


5. The Archived by Victoria Schwab [my review]
6. Cress by Marissa Meyer [my review]


7. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead [my review]
8. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead [my review]
9. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead [my review]

10.  City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 
[Maybe this is cheating because I'm still reading this but OMG this is so good! 
It's going to be a favorite for sure!]

4 comments:

Becca said...

Great list! I'm currently reading Heir of Fire and I'm loving it! The Archived is on my TBR pile and To All the Boys I've Loved Before was incredibly cute. I have yet to read the Vampire Academy books. Great list and congrats on reading 46 books so far this year! :)

Becca @ Lost in Thought
http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/top-ten-books-ive-read-so-far-this-year.html

Alex Sun said...

I am currently reading Throne of Glass and is it soo so amazing!

Jessica said...

Yay! Glad you're loving it! I loved it too! I want to watch the show now!

Jessica said...

OMG Heir of Fire! haha I love that series so much. I know that I say that about a lot of books... but wow. I can't wait for the 4th book!
Thanks!!