Monday, May 12, 2014

Recommend a Book That Made You Want To Travel

Be sure to check out future prompts here as well as more info on this feature.

The prompt:
Recommend a Book That Made You Want To Travel



Anna and the French Kiss
By Stephanie Perkins
Pub Date: August 2011


Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

I loved this book! For my full review, click here. I really enjoyed reading about Anna while she was at boarding school in Paris, France. I've never been out of the country so when I read books like this I can't help, but daydream about how wonderful it would be to see all of the amazing sights that Anna got to see! I highly recommend this book to all lovers of contemporary books!

2 comments:

Cassie G said...

One book that made me want to travel a lot was Wanderlust. It was a South American travel book, and I never realized I wanted to go there until this book!

Jessica said...

I'll have to look into that book! Thanks for the recommendation!